Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Explosion Box

Hi Everyone,

Well because of the Holidays, I've had a card class almost every 2-3 weeks instead of once a month lol. So I wanted to step outside the "BOX" for my next class and make Explosion boxes. These are so fun to make and much easier to make then they look. You can easily go crazy with all the decorating though. Here is the sample I made for my class. I used Christmas photos from 2009 of my family as an example of what a finished product can look like. The paper is Echo Park "Season's" paper packet which also comes with 2 pages of stickers and tags etc.

Here is the Box when it is closed
 Here is the top of the box. I went to the Dollar Tree and bought the leaves and holly for an added touch.
 Here is the box open! Can you see my 3D tree in the middle.
 Aren't my kids the cutest? They were 2 1/2 and 5 in these pictures
 In this angle you can see the snowmen I paper pieced with Lawn Fawn stamps.
 Here is the bottom layer of the three layers. I added a place for a tag or you can add a gift card here if you were making it as a gift for someone. I didnt embellish the backsides but you can also add paper to the back and add even MORE photos.
 This I think is my favorite picture of the whole thing. I think you can really see how it EXPLODES!

Hope you liked it! If you are interested in taking my class, I will be teaching this at Stamp Fever in Orange on Saturday, December 3rd at 1-3pm and on Thursday, December 8th at 6-8pm. Contact me at Gina@Stuckongluecrafts.com or call Linda at the store directly at (714) 974-9552.

Happy Stamping,
Gina

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool. I'm excited to take the class. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you have been busy girl! Great project here! I love it so much! One day I will attempt to make one! Very cool and love all of your sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete