Monday, October 17, 2011

Cards for Stamp Fever Class Oct 29th and Nov. 1st

Hi everyone,

Here are the cards I'll be making for my next card class at Stamp Fever on Saturday, October 29th and Tuesday, November 1st.

The first card we'll be creating a layered base and this adorable Turkey! Gooble Gooble!! Isn't he a cutie.

 The second card is a slightly changed version of the card I made for Lily Pad. Here we use heat embossing on transparency. The picture doesn't do the ornament justice. It's embossed on both sides adding texture and sparkle!
The third card is the one that I made for my Lily Pad designer spot. When I had the idea in my head I knew it would be making this with my class as well. The window is super fun and easy. And this Penny Black set is too cute.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with your cards, Gina! Here's hoping for a large and enthusiastic turnout at your classes.

    ReplyDelete