Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Try at T-Shirts and Freezer Paper

I bought some T-shirts for my kids and decided to give it a go on Sunday night. Please remember these are first attempts and I didn't wait and let it dry for a while since my kids were getting impatient (so was Mommy)

The first one I did was the Laker shirt for my DD. I used Cricut Lite - Varsity Letter for the wording and George for the heart. All that is left to do is bling it out.


The second shirt I made for my DS. He wanted a dinosaur so we choose REX for the Cricut Toy Story 3 cartridge. Oh my what was I thinking! LOL It had so many little parts and was so not easy for my 2nd shirt but I made myself finish it. And although its not at all perfect, I think it came out pretty good. Plus it's just a play shirt anyway. So a word of advice, check all the layers before you start painting getting yourself WAY over your head :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment