Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge

When I first saw the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge I knew I had to have it. I am cheap however and was waiting to find the best deal. Once I had it in had I feel in love with all the cute little things I can make for all the birthdays I'm asked to make cards for. This is another co-worker bday card and I went with the little bird. The card base is also from birthday bash but I changed it a little. The card base is cut from the card of the "Llama". I used a 12x12 and did fit to page. Once it cut and I folded it, I hated the score cuts so I desided to make a smaller card. I cut the top off where the score cuts are and then I folded it in half to make the card smaller. The rest is cut at 3 1/4 and fits the page perfect. Of course I added LOTS of bling! I wanted to show you the inside but I forgot to take a picture before everyone signed it, so sorry for the "signed" inside pic. Hope you like it! I LOVE this cart!




6 comments:

  1. Love it - this is one of my favorite cartridges right now. Great job.
    Jenny Kozar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this! I sure wish I would have bought this when it was on sale last week. :)
    I love your creations. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Where did you find the best deal on the Birthday Bash cartridge? My daughter really wants it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great job. I have something for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete