Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cards from my last coloring class

Here are the cards we made at my last group of coloring classes.


The first card I made using Lawn Fawn's Judy Blooms Stamp set, and the sentiment is from their Crusing Through Life set. To make this card I first stamped the middle image. Once on the card stock I was going to color on and once on a spare piece of paper to cut out and use as a mask. Then I put the mask over the center flower and stamped the side flowers. The stamp itself has some swirls on it which I didn't want to I wiped those off with a wipey before stamping the images. Then I removed the mask and colored my images. I used the new Spectrum Noir markers in the Pinks. I then cut out the entire image and matted it on a piece of black cardstock then Kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment.

The second card I made using the new and just adorable Penny Black stamp set called Big Wish. I colored her in again with the Spectrum Noir markers then cut out the image with a Nestabilities die. Isn't she is the cutest little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment