Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coloring Classes

Well I taught a beginner Copic Coloring class 2 saturday's ago at Stamp Fever. I was very excited when my first class filled up, then my second, then my third and I even ended up teaching a 4th for those that didn't get to take the others. We took it from a Copic coloring class and added the new Spectrum Noir markers from Crafters Companion which we started carrying at Stamp Fever. I was able to take a workshop at CHA and learn all about them.

I had so much fun at my coloring classes and got to meet so many new ladies that are just getting into coloring with Alcohol Markers. All in all I had 33 lovely ladies join me for my classes. I was so touched by the support they gave me after class. We've decided to continue on with the coloring classes and do them once a month. Many if not all the ladies bought some new Spectrum Noir markers and planned to go home and color. So at my next class even the beginners would of had a month to play around with these great markers. I cant express enough how blessed I am and how excited I am for my next classes.

Here are the cards we made.

This card is made with Penny Black's "Floral Story" and the Background is stamped with Penny Black's "Zen Background"

This card I've posted prevoiusly but is stamped with Penny Black's "Butterfly Suite"
I can't wait to show you the cards I'm creating for my next card class, as well as my next coloring class! Stay tuned :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment