Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Card Samples for January 21st Card Class

WOW it's 2012! I'm REALLY looking forward to a schedule again to my card classes. I started making cards for my next class at Stamp Fever on January 21st and here is what I came up with. I still have 1 more to make which I'll finish tonight. I will also be teaching a beginner copic class soon too, so stay tuned to even more samples :-)

This first card is a Valentines / Anything time you just want to say LOVE U card. And the best part, It's a shaker card. All the little hearts inside are confetti pieces. So CUTE!! I used Hero Art clings for the flowers and Lawn Fawn for the letters.  

The second card I wanted to make more vintage looking. So I used Hero Arts Old Letter Writting for the background with distress inks. The lovely typewritter is Lawn Fawn's Just My Type. I added a few flowers and my card came to life. I have to say I'm not a real vintage kinda person but I like simple touches of it.

That's all I have for now, I'll post card #3 tomorrow.




1 comment: