Monday, September 26, 2011

Second Card Class at Stamp Fever

Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I sure did.

Since I teach at Stamp Fever every 4th Saturday, my second card class ended up falling on my 6th wedding anniversary. Since I had a good turn out on my first class (10 ladies) my Husband suggested I still teach on Saturday and that we would take an early vacation for our anniversary.  Isn't he the BEST!!!!! So we headed to Palm Springs on Wednesday and were back Friday night just in time for me to get ready for my Saturday class. I had prepared my kits before we left so all I had to do was pack up my supplies.

I had 10 lovely ladies join me for my second class on Saturday. Most of which I hadn't met yet. We started at 10am and just like my first class, four hours later we finished at 2:15! If this continues, we might need to start telling people to pack a lunch :-) I did however bring a few snacks for people to munch on. 

I have another class tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept 27th with another 6 ladies that couldn't make it to Saturday's class and asked if I could do another class with the same cards during the week. Exciting right!

Here are some pictures from my Saturday class thanks to my 7 yr old Daughter Jordan who grabbed my phone and decided to take pictures of everyone :-)

Here is a pic of Tables 1 & 2 working on their Thanksgiving Cards
 Here is Table 3 working on their Halloween Cards. I had 2 little mini crafters join me. Kayli and Piper are 11 years old and had a blast too. Look at all those Lawn Fawn stamps in the background :-)
Her is Piper and Kayli with their completed cards. They did such a great job.
Here are more happy crafters showing off their cards for my daughter :-)
I love how they colored their houses the colors they liked best.




  This is Piper's Thanksgiving card. I love how she added her own touch to the background.
11 year olds are sure creative.  
 Here's Kayli crafting away
We even got Linda in on the FUN!!! Here is Linda making a Thanksgiving card.  
Happy Stamping,
Gina

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so wonderful! Glad you had another fabby turnout! Love all the pics! And Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete