Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3rd card from first card class

So I finally got back to stamp fever today to take a picture of the 3rd card I had made for my first card class a week ago. I was asked by a lovely lady named Barbara to show her something new. So at midnight the night prior to my class I was designing a 3rd card and making 15 card kits. Gotta love my husband because he thought I was crazy and kept telling me to go to bed :-).
So can you find the cool part?? Okay I'll tell you :-) I embossed transparency and added it over the teal for the water. Then I cut her feet off and added them under the transparency so it looked like they were under the water. The stamp is penny black fun in the sun. The ladies loved this new technique. Hope you like it too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment