Thursday, November 4, 2010

R-Rated "Peek a Boo" Bikini Card :-)

So I made this card for again my hubby when someone had just started making them. I added my own little twist to it since it was for my hubby. Instead of glueing the bra down, I have it lift and reveal "girly parts" lol  My husband cracked up laughing. It was the best card ever for him and to this day remains in our room on the wall.

I didn't "SHOW" it in the picture so I do not offened anyone, but if you'd like to see how I have it, shoot me an email I'd be happy to send you the pic.



3 comments:

  1. OMG, Gina love it! Do send me all the details!!! ;)
    passionatelypaper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov your cards thanks for sharing jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card very very nice I would like to see details please and picture jmv021495@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete