Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wow I've been MIA....

Hello all,

Seems as though I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been taking a little time off (a month and a half) from my classes due to the memorial day holiday. So we've spent more time outdoor with nice weather and I've had less time to craft. I do have 2 classes coming up. For my regular class I have this idea of creating cards with a scene. I have a friend, baby shower and Birthday card planned. The first 2 I've created already and I'll work on the final b-day card tonight and I promise to post all 3 here tomorrow. Once I finish that one, I'll get creating for my coloring class. My idea is to teach about adding texture. We'll see what I end up with :-)

On another front, I'm excited to share that on June 28th I'll be attending the Intermediate Copic Certification class. I can't wait to learn new things and work more on my coloring skills. It's an ALL DAY class from 9am to 8pm!!!! I'm going to be tired at the end of the day but good thing I have the following day off work! We leave for a short family summer vacation to Palm Springs for a few days that Saturday. So between coloring and vacation, I'm going to be one happy camper!

Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures!

Happy Crafting,
Gina  

2 comments:

  1. I will be sure to check back to see your designs Gina!! Enjoy the Copic class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we've missed coloring. Don't worry so much about teaching us a new technique as just doing a beautiful card, we love your cards and even if there is no new technique each month we need lots of practice with just coloring. Your classes are always so fun and relaxing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete