Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Card for Card Class Sept 24th

I stopped at Stamp Fever today on my day off and picked up the new stamps I ordered and got right to making a card for my next class on Sept 24th. That day happens to also be my 6 yr wedding anniversary. I initially wasn't going to have a class but my hubby said after such a great class last month he insisted I have my class anyway and celebrate after my class. Isn't he the best!!

For this card I was inspired by a hero arts video I saw earlier today but I used the cute new Halloween stamp set by Lawn Fawn. The background is made using distress inks and masking. The house is colored with copics. Do you see the little ghost? I stamped him on transparency with staz on then cut him out leaving a little strip to attach him to the house. Hope you like it. More cards to come, I bought some adorable sets today :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a darling Halloween card...it's perfect..

    ReplyDelete