Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Critters in the Forest- Hello FOXY!!

Here is my final finished card from the weekend and my FAVORITE! I made this card for my sister in law 'just cause'. She stopped by my house to pick up the Dora invites I made and saw this stamp set sitting out. Of course she loved all the images so after she left I set out to make her a card with ALL the images from the "Critters in the forest" Lawn Fawn stamp set, all colored with Copics. Here is what I came up with. The clouds are from the "Bon Voyage" stamp set and the grass is cut using the Martha Stewart border punch.
 Here is a close up of the colored images on the front. "Day time" I used a cup to cut out a corner of paper for the sun. The rays, I just free handed them but cutting triangles.  
 I had to make the inside just as cute. I made it "Night time" in the inside. I used white ink and a sponge to fill in the clouds. I also used the same light blue paper in the inside but inked it with a darker blue ink for a night sky.

 Here is the card and the matching envelope. I love my Martha Stewart scor board.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet scenery you created, ah...love them! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete