Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding Card

Here is another stand card I created for a client. "Thanks Moses" He is giving it to his brother who is getting married. We talked about the concept and this is what I came up with. It's funny but still pretty. The couple is getting married in a strawberry field which is why I used the strawberry paper. The other colors are also their wedding colors. For the couple, I've cut them from the wedding cricut cart on 4 different color pieces of paper and cut the layers I wanted since this cut does not have a layers feature. The key and lock are charms that I cut the charm part off of. The ball is a 3/4 in circle punch and painted with clear nail polish to give it a glossy but not shinny finish. I also ran the round edge of a stylist around the edge to make it dimentional then poped it up with a pop dot. The inside poem I created with the card front in mind. Hope you like it.   









2 comments:

  1. LOL! LOVE it! At first glance I was like "Oh that is sooooo pretty!" and then I saw the ball and chain....then I saw her holding the key! LMAO! Fantastic card!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am having a Civil Partnership in the UK in march (a gay wedding) and am looking for somthing like this but a lot smaller with 2 grooms standing next to each other facing outwards for the name places. any ideas where i can get these?

    ReplyDelete