Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Card for my Grandma

So my friend and I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario on Oct 22nd. We took the day off and spent the WHOLE day and NIGHT shopping and being creative. I brought some scrapbooking to do but forgot my already started albums and I have to follow a theme so I ended up making cards. This card I made for my Grandma's 87th birthday. I bought the paper and the cupcake sticker from the expo. I'm really trying to go outside my box and use more then 2 patterns and types of paper on a card. I really liked the way these worked together. My only flaw on this card was that when I sprayed the glimmer mist we bought, it must of had a chunk stuck cause I ended up with blotches of gold glitter spray and of course its on the brown where you can see lol I do like the card a lot though.



1 comment:

  1. I just love your card!! The fudge on the cup cake looks so realistic.

    Hugs,

    Mila

    ReplyDelete