Friday, October 14, 2011

Cards from my Lilypad guest Designer Spot

Hi everyone and welcome to my new followers. If you didn't click through to my Lily Pad Guest Designer spot yesterday, I wanted to post the cards I made for them here. However, if you want the supply list, hop on over to my Lilypad post HERE to get it.

Here is the first card I made using Penny Black's Mimi's Halloween and Lawn Fawn's Happy Hauntings. I used a masking to create the background.
For my second card I used Lawn Fawn's Ornate Ornaments and Hero Arts Wood Grain background. I created the Ornament using transparency and stickles which makes it glassy and see through like a normal ornament would be.
For my third card I wanted to create a window with an indoor and outdoor scene. I used Penny Black's Mimi's Christmas and Hero Arts Starry Night. I used transparency in the window.




No comments:

Post a Comment