Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Class Overview

Haha you can tell I work in an office with my use of the word "overview"! So my first class at Stamp Fever was on Aug 27th. I had planned to make 2 cards, my shaker card and my emboss resist card. But as you can see in my last post, I made 3 instead. Class started at 10am and I had a total of 9 ladies signed up plus my little crafter my daughter Jordan and my friends daughter Chloe. I was so nervous for my first class that I couldn't sleep!! I mean I REALLY couldn't sleep. I fell asleep sometime after 2am and woke up at 6am. I was so afraid I was going to forget something.
Class went very well and the ladies had fun making their cards. I had brought my copics to share and everyone got to color. Everyone was having so much fun coloring our first card too a little over an hour. And since they were having fun, we continued on for a total of 4 hours!! Nancy came in the beginning and took some pictures. They are posted on the stamp fever store blog as well but I wanted to share them here.
I want to thank Bonnie, her mom Lillie, my sister Nubia, Trish, Joleen, Barbara, Kim, Darla and Lisa for coming to my first class. I hope to see you there again I had a blast!
Can't wait for my next class!!


No comments:

Post a Comment